Minggu, 13 September 2015

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE DISCIPLINE IN THE CLASS

WHY  DO YOU NEED TO BE DISCIPLINE IN THE CLASS

 I need to be discipline in the class because I know that discipline is very important for me, and also when I have discipline I can develop myself.

 If  I want to be discipline person what should I do !

 I must respect to my parents, my family and in the school I must to respect teacher and other people in wherever.

Example like that :

  In the class room when teacher explain for us, I must full attention and listen to them, so that  I will get more how about speaking, listening and writing. If don’t pay attention to teacher I will not know anything. When teacher explain in front of us I don’t play behind because I know that what have teacher  explain important for us, and than when our class going on I have to come on time,  if I come late to the class I will lose a sertain title.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar